Re: [exim] srs_alt.h

Autor: Doug Jolley
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] srs_alt.h
Thanks, Phil. That got me over that hurdle.
Sorry to have missed that. I still haven't got
it to compile to completion. I'm having some
package dependency issues. I'm thinking that
this may be kind of tough to get working on RH
and its derivitives because of its
everything-is-a-package nature. I'm far from
having it all sorted out at this point. Anyway,
I'd be curious to know if anyone on the list has
compiled Exim on RH (I'm specifically interested
in FC2) with SPF and SRS active. If I knew that
someone actually had that working; then, I would
know that I just need to persavere and get the
right combination.

Thanks again for the input.

     ... doug