Re: [exim] Exim timeout?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jeff Lasman
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exim timeout?
On Tuesday 14 March 2006 11:01 am, Bradley Walker wrote:

> Anyway I am currently running Jeff Lasman's spamblocker

Mentioning my name in vain again, are we <smile>...

Well, not in vain this time.

I too read all the previous responses, and I can read them again any
time I want because I keep my own local archive of useful lists, and
this is definitely one of them.

That said, what I read seems to have boiled down to "don't use spamd;
instead use SA-SpamAssassin".

Unfortunately that requires some communication between me and
DirectAdmin staff, since they maintain the web-based interface for how
SpamAssassin works.

So they and I have to have the time.

Personally I don't use SpamAssassin these days.

In the meantime, I, too, believe the greatest problem is in overloading
SpamAssassin, specifically spamd (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong;
I'm _not_ an expert on SpamAssassin, or on Exim).

That all said, I'm still looking for hints, and will check the wikki and
everywhere else. Thanks especially to Tim Jackson; I'm busy with his
really good HOWTO.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA 92408