RE: [exim] Exim timeout?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Bradley Walker
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: RE: [exim] Exim timeout?
I didn't ignore your first message, in fact I read it, have it archived in a
folder here to continue to try and discern helpful information from. Being
I'm working 14-17 hours a day as a business owner, replies sometimes can't
always come in due time.

Anyway I am currently running Jeff Lasman's spamblocker which blocks spam
before it has a chance to be processed by SpamAssassin. That is probably
blocking a good 75% of the spam that is being sent to the server. However
for the remaining 25% of spam, I need SpamAssassin to filter it and tag it
appropriately. However the system itself is not under a stressful load at
this point. Load averages throughout the day sometimes can even be
0.0/0.0/0.0 while email is continually being processed.

Several people on the SpamAssassin list have commented that the spamc child
process has been terminated created the error that I orginially posted.
Their thought was that it's the orginating program (exim in this case) that
is terminating the spamassassin child process causing it to bounce the
message back to the sender.