Re: [exim] exim w/ Amavis & Majordomo

Autor: Phil Pennock
A: David Byte
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim w/ Amavis & Majordomo
On 2006-03-13 at 09:07 -0600, David Byte wrote:
> ah I see the miscommunitcation.. Majordomo is submitting locally and via
> port 25.. port 10025 is for the off box amavis process to submit mail
> back in to..

I've not looked at majordomo in years, but I've just grabbed 1.94.5 and
the distribution sample.cf still shows mail submission using a $mailer
command, so I'll risk this ...

If you tell Exim that majordomo is a trusted_user and change
majordomo.cf to use "sendmail -oMr majordomo-in" to submit mails, then
you should be able to copy the check for spam-scanned "protocol" (inside
the ${or {{A}{B}{C}...}} condition) so that you also bypass amavis if
submission is via the majordomo-in "protocol".

-Phil