[exim] exim w/ Amavis & Majordomo

Autor: David Byte
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] exim w/ Amavis & Majordomo
I am using an extended amavis setup that is creating some issues with
majordomo. I would like to have any majordomo traffic not be redirected
through the amavis checks. Here is the relevant router for amavis.. I
have been beating my head for the last several months off and on
concerning this.

please someone help me add the correct information to the condition to
prevent redirection to amavis..

amavis:
  driver = manualroute
  # Do NOT run if received via 10025/tcp or if already spam-scanned
  # or if bounce message ($sender_address="")
  condition = "${if or {{eq {$interface_port}{10025}} \
      {eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}}\
      {eq {$sender_address}{}} \
  transport = amavis
  route_list = "* mailguard.mydomain.com byname"
  self = send