Re: [exim] Modify headers based on MySQL lookup

Autor: Jakob Hirsch
A: Michael Bordignon
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Modify headers based on MySQL lookup
Michael Bordignon wrote:

> I want to modify the message headers (prepend some text to the subject)
> based on whether or not the $sender_address is in a database. I've tried

There's really no need to start a new thread for this topic, just
because your message was not answered within 5 hours.

> I've tried a router, but it lacks the ability to add/remove
> headers.

headers_add/remove works both in routers and transports. But it takes
only effect at transport time. This is all written in the spec file...