[exim] Exim+Clamd+ACL

Autor: Pablo L. Arturi
A: Exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: [exim] Exim+Clamd+ACL
Hello guys. first time with exim.

I am trying to setup exim to work with clamav (clamd) from an existing install of DA (DirectAdmin). I have examined a few files for its configuration, and I have readed some docs and howtos to get a picture of what I need to be done.

Basically, I realize that adding this line:

av_scanner = clamd:/var/run/clam/clamd.sock

to the /etc/exim.conf file and adding:

acl_check_data:

  deny message = This message contains malware ($malware_name)
     demime = *
     malware = *

to the begin acl section would be enought. If I am not wrong, I am missing something because this isn't working. All virus are bein delivered to inbox.

Does anyone know how can I troubleshoot this?

I have checked logs, and exim seems to be not calling clamd, since I don't see any clamd entry in my /var/log/maillog file

Any help will be very appreciated. Or if you need more information, please, just let me know.

Running FC3
Exim 4.6
ClamAv 0.88

Thanks in advance,