[exim] Exim and Brightmail

Autor: Riaan Annandale
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim and Brightmail
Hi Guys,

I have a fairly simple question:

I am running exim with brightmail 6.0.3 and it works, ie. I can use
brightmail verdicts / vars in the routers section.

But now I would like to reject spam messages after the end of data
command "."

So I imagine i need to add stuff to the acl_check_data acl? or something
along those lines.

I have played around with trying to log brightmail vars/verdics in the
ACLs but they don't seem to exist at "ACL time" if you know what i mean.

Is it at all possible / have any of you used brightmail in this way?

All the documentation i find mentions brightmail, but the examples for
exi-scan are spam assassin related.

Please guys, and help would be appreciated.

Thanks
--
riaan annandale, systems engineer, infrastructure
internet solutions, south africa