Re: [exim] LDAP dereference parameter don't work on active d…

Autor: Justo Alonso
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] LDAP dereference parameter don't work on active directory
Hi,
    I'm using OpenLDAP libraries (openldap2-devel-2.2.24-4.12 rpm of Suse
Enterprise 9)

    In ldap.h we have defined LDAP_OPT_DEREF as:

#define LDAP_OPT_DEREF 0x0002

    You are thinking about a openldap libraries bug (or this rpm bug) ??

    I will try to debug it.