[exim] Attachment stripping...

Autor: Ruairi Hickey
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Attachment stripping...
Hi,
     No matter how much we try and educated our users they insist on sending
very large emails to all staff / student lists (and no management as the
largest offenders wont allow up put limits on the list) .  We are considering
stripping attachements over a specific size and replacing them with a unique
URL pointing to the file, probaby a hash of the file contents which we could
auto-expire after 6 months.

    Has anyone done this already in Exim, or do I need to start from scratch..

Thanks,
    Ruairi