Re: [exim] exim listen only on some IP's

Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim listen only on some IP's
On 02/03/06, Christian Eichert <moga@???> wrote:
> Marc Sherman schrieb:
> [...]
> > Guys, please take this to the debian list.
> > - Marc
> [...]
>
> what debian list? this is a exim problem not a debian problem.
>
> The problem is very simpel but difficult to do: take a server with more
> than one IP and make exim4 to listen only on one IP ...

My answer already told you how to do this in vanilla Exim - it is
indeed very simple.

Your question now seems to be more about how the Debian configuration
system works for Exim, for which you need to go to the Debian Exim
list, which is linked from http://wiki.debian.org/PkgExim4.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer