Re: [exim] Some spam domains for people

Autor: Eric Fox
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Some spam domains for people
Silmar, the reason your RBL lookup was wrong is you forgot to reverse
your IP address. So if your IP is 200.181.255.20, your lookup should be
as follows:

nslookup -q=txt 20.255.181.200.country-rirdata.dnsiplists.completewhois.com

Non-authoritative answer:
20.255.181.200.country-rirdata.dnsiplists.completewhois.com
  text = "BR -  Brazil"

  /\---/\  Eric J Fox
 /  o o  \ Small Business Computer Support
 \.\   /./ in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area
    \@/    http://www.bsdsystems.com/support/