Re: [exim] Some spam domains for people

Autor: Silmar A. Marca
A: Mar Matthias Darin
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Some spam domains for people
Im use RBL only to add Headers mark. In my clause i verify the "heloname", and
"rbl". If all is set, the Subject are changed to SPAM. I verify spamassassin
marks (i have soft and manual clauses).

Many databases are inconsistent. For example:
nslookup -query=TXT 200.181.255.20.country-rirdata.dnsiplists.completewhois.com
200.181.255.20.country-rirdata.dnsiplists.completewhois.com     text = "US -
United States"
My ip is 200.181.255.20 and I not in US - United States, but in Brasil, City of
Iguassu Falls/Itaipu (Foz do Iguaçu).

part of system_filter:
#Spam HEADER spam para piores casos (nao pessoais)
if not personal then
    if $h_X-Spam-Report: is not "" then
        headers add "New-Subject: [SPAM]: $h_subject:"
        headers remove subject
        headers add "Subject: $h_new-subject:"
        headers remove new-subject
    #Spam HEADER spam para piores casos
    elif $h_X-HLO-Warning: is not "" and  $h_X-RBL-Warning: is not "" then
        headers add "New-Subject: [SPAM]: $h_subject:"
        headers remove subject
        headers add "Subject: $h_new-subject:"
        headers remove new-subject
    endif
endif

Cordialmente, Silmar A. Marca
Se algo nao lhe faz mal (fisico, moral ou psicologicamente),
experimente! O maximo e voce perder tempo! E tempo, e
o que voce tem a vida toda pra perder.....
Mais vale um instante de prazer que uma eternidade futil!