Re: [exim] Problem with local_domains

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Phil Pennock
To: Luca Bertoncello
CC: Exim-Users ML
Betreff: Re: [exim] Problem with local_domains
On 2006-03-02 at 09:31 +0100, Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> I think I have a problem with local_domains...

> domainlist local_domains    = mysql;select domainname from domain where
> domainname is not null;

>   deny  domains          = +local_domains
>         condition        = ${if eq {$acl_m9}{}{yes}{no}}
>         message          = unknown user

> If I try to send an E-Mail to a domain that is not on my Server, I get always
> "unknown user"...
> But Exim has to check this just in case of local domains, is it right?

Do you have an ACL entry allowing mail to remote domains?

Spec 39.14:
At the end of each ACL there is an implicit unconditional deny.

You need an ACL item saying something like:

 accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts

One way to double-check would be to put a distinctive tag in your deny
message, so that it's something like:

message = unknown user FRED_BLOGGS_WAS_HERE

and then check the routing; if it fails with FRED_BLOGGS_WAS_HERE in the
message then you can be rather more sure that it's this clause rejecting
the mail.

If it is this clause rejecting the mail, then do the MySQL select
straight from your command-line query tool and double-check that there
are no items like '*' in the results.
--
I am keeping international relations on a peaceable footing.
You are biding your time before acting.