Re: [exim] SA causing Exim 421 timeout/frozen messages

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] SA causing Exim 421 timeout/frozen messages
Bradley Walker wrote:

> Currently I use an exim.conf file that is pre-created/released by the
> webhosting control panel software makers and also created by Jeff Lasman who
> posts here on this forum as well. You can view the currently unedited
> released version of this exim.conf file located at
> (http://www.nobaloney.net/downloads/spamblocker/DirectAdmin/exim.conf.spambl
> ocked).
>
> When you made the comment about 'Directors' do you mean that as a bad thing
> that using the Directors Configuration area is a bad thing? Was it
> something to only have done in Exim 3.xx??

Older versions of Exim had 'directors' where they now have
router-transport sets, which is why I raised the question.

After a look at the config on the website you cited, I see what
he is attempting. Mostly. Sort of.

Not where I would suggest a new user should start.

Bill