[exim] (no subject)

Autor: Rob Bernabe
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] (no subject)
Hi All

Im a newbie to the list and to exim, so be gentle :)
I've spend a few days researching and testing and
still cant find a fix, so thats why im posting to the
list. Any help would be appreciated. So lets get to
the point...

Im trying to force mail from senders that match a
certain prefix. I've tried using things similar to
the following:

senders = (prefix-)*@domain\.com

but to no avail. Could it be that my regex is wrong?
I want to match all mail from 'domain.com' with the
sender's local part beginning with 'prefix-'. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Rob