[exim] Opposite to $sender_address.

Autor: Brent Clark
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Opposite to $sender_address.
Hi all

In my exim log file I have the follwing entries

2006-02-20 15:52:56 1FBBT6-0003M3-0s H=ctb-mesg7.saix.net [196.25.240.77] F=<debbie@???>
rejected during MIME ACL checks: REJECTED ATTACHMENT (bmp)

What I was hoping to achieve is that the messge as well as the rcpt to address will appear.
e.g. REJECTED ATTACHMENT (bmp) (rcpt is: bclark@???)

My acl is like so.

acl_check_mime:
# File extension filtering.
deny   set acl_m1 = ${extract{-1}{.}{${lc:$mime_filename}}}
message  = This message contains a prohibited file extension ($acl_m1)\n\
log_message     = REJECTED ATTACHMENT ($acl_m1)
condition       = ${if match{$acl_m1}{\N^(avi|asf|ade|adp|asx|asp|arj|\
                                         bat|bin|btm|bas|bmp|\
                                         cpl|com|cmd|class|cab|chm|crt|\
                                         dll|\
                                         exe|\
                                         gz|\
                                         hta|hlp|hiv|htm|html\
                                         inf|ins|isp|\
                                         js|jse|java|jtd|\
                                         mpeg|mp3|mpg|mda|mdb|mde|mdt|mdw|mdz|msc|msi|msp|mst|\
                                         ole|ocx|oft|ovl|ops|\
                                         prf|plx|pcd|prf|pub|pif|pl|php|pst|\
                                         reg|\
                                         shs|scr|sh|sys|shb|scf|sct|shtml|\
                                         tar|\
                                         rar|\
                                         url|\
                                         vb|vbs|vbe|vxd|vss|vst|vob|\
                                         wav|wmf|wsc|wma|wsh|ws|wsf|wmd|wmv|wmz|pps|zip|ppt\

I need the variable that is the opposite to $sender_address.

If anyone could assist me, I would be most grateful.

Kind Regards

Brent Clark