Re: [exim] Opposite to $sender_address.

Autor: John W. Baxter
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Opposite to $sender_address.
On 2/20/06 7:19 AM, "Tony Finch" <dot@???> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, Brent Clark wrote:
>>
>> What I was hoping to achieve is that the messge as well as the rcpt to
>> address
>> will appear.
>> e.g. REJECTED ATTACHMENT (bmp) (rcpt is: bclark@???)
>
> Try $recipients - note that there may be more than one recipient for a
> message.

But note that $recipients includes Bcc type recipients, who should not be
revealed to other types of recipient. I would recommend not using
$recipients unless it contains a list of one recipient. (You could
substitute "recipients suppressed" in the multi-recipient case if desired.)
I suspect without proof that Exim contains the tools needed to verify that
every recipient in $recipients appears in the To: and Cc: headers, but that
seems like more work than is reasonable.

--John