[exim] Redirect router condition - local smtp

Author: Doug Jolley
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Redirect router condition - local smtp
If I wanted to add a condition to an ACL
statement that would limit application of the
satement to local SMTP processes I would say:

     hosts = :

What I'm trying to figure out is how I could do
that same sort of thing in a redirect router so
that the router would decline if the message was
not submitted by a local SMTP process. It sounds
like it should be easy; but, the solution eludes
me. If anyone has a suggestion, I'd love to hear
it. Thanks.

     ... doug