[exim] 501-error

Author: Galuschka Christoph
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] 501-error
Hello,

today I received an error message saying:

reason: 501-<'test.user@???'>: malformed address: '> may not
follow <'test.user@???)

I asume the error is due to the ' within the <>.
Is this correct?

Does anybody know why an Outlook-Client would write eMail-
addresses this way?

thanks and regards
Christoph

TI.KOM Tirol Kommunikation GmbH
Eduard-Wallnöfer-Platz 2
A-6010 Innsbruck

Neuer Markt 1/2
A-1010 Wien

Ing. Christoph Galuschka
Lead Consultant

Tel.: +43 512 902 2832
Fax: +43 512 902 2850
Mobil: +43 676 666 2832
eMail: christoph.galuschka@???
http://www.tikom.at
This email is confidential and may also be legally privileged.
If you have received this email in error, you are in notice of
its status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please
do not copy or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents
to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence.
Thank you for your co-operation.

sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of
TI.KOM Tirol Kommunikation GmbH.

Please contact our Office on +43 512 902 2801 or
+43 1 902 2841 or e-mail office@??? if you require further
assistance.