[exim] [Exiim] Checking Urls in exim

Author: nospam
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] [Exiim] Checking Urls in exim

Hello everyone, and sorry by advance if this subject has already been
treated before (i searched archive without success...), And for those
wanting to know, yes I'm a noob on exim...

Exim is working smoothly on our box, with mails blocked almost at 100% for
spam...
I've got nevertheless a problem with one mail sender (changing ip / domain )
on always the same box that manages to get through exim / clamAv / and gets
finally tagged by spam assassin.
This message contains following headers :
URI_NOVOWEL,USER_IN_WHITELIST autolearn=no version=3.1.0

My problem is the following :

I'd like to use the data available at SURBL and on their multi list (with
positives in spamassassin as listed in the header upward)...
I've therefore added following in my exim ACL conditions :

require verify = sender
# deny using .SURBL
  deny message = Email blocked containing URL Blocked by SURBL - to unblock
see [oursite]
       # only for domains that do want to be tested against RBLs
       domains = +use_rbl_domains
       dnslists = multi.surbl.org

I guess this rule is not correct to check URL contained in message as I'm
still receiving spam on that mailbox, with url's that are previously listed
on those SURBL lists. I suppose also that this acl only checks for the
sender and the sender adress...

Could someone help me on this by explaining how to get exim check mail
content to face it against those at surbl... Is there a formatted acl to do
that checking ???
Thks by advance for any help provided...

Tugdual de Lassat