Re: [exim] Broken distribution?

Author: Igor Karpov
To: Adam D. Barratt
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Broken distribution?
Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 14, 2006 12:26 P, Igor Karpov <jc@???>
> wrote:
>
>> Looks like exim distribution file from planetmirror is broken:
>>
>> mash:/home/jc> fetch -d
>> http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/exim/exim/exim4/exim-4.60.tar.bz2
>> fetch:
>> http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/exim/exim/exim4/exim-4.60.tar.bz2:
>> size of remote file is not known
>> exim-4.60.tar.bz2                                       32 kB   10
>> kBps

> Works fine from here:
>
> adam@starbug:~$ wget -q
> http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/exim/exim/exim4/exim-4.60.tar.bz2
> adam@starbug:~$ ls -lh exim-4.60.tar.bz2
> -rw-r--r-- 1 adam adam 1.5M Feb 1 14:09 exim-4.60.tar.bz2
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam

ok, I have this file among my distfiles, so I really don't need to
download it. I only wanted to warn others, so I've tried to download it
from two different boxes with different connections to the Net and got
the same result on both ones. BTW, I've tried again a minute ago -
nothing's changed. Let's hope it's a temporary fault.

Regards,
--
Igor