Re: [exim] eximstats - counting "=>" but not "->"

Author: Karl Fischer
To: steve
CC: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [exim] eximstats - counting "=>" but not "->"
Steve Campbell wrote:

> Karl,
>
> Guess who else was working on this today :-)
>
> It was a bit more work, but we now output the address (recipient)
> statistics in addition to the message statistics. You can be the first
> person to test it!
>
> eximstats version 1.36? Gosh. That version's a year old today! There
> have been several major enhancements since then, including
>
> * dramatic memory savings
> * multiple simultaneous output formats (text, html, xls)
> * mail rejection statistics

Steve,

1.36? - a year old? hmmm, so I've been working on a steam engine, eh?
Shame on me ...

Just gave your version a try, looks much(!) better that the old one ...
However, it still doesn't do, what I want it to ...

Am I too stupid?

Here's the original example again:

: 2006-02-04 15:18:15 1F5OEx-0004Z0-Fi <= test@domain U=test P=local S=722
: 2006-02-04 15:18:15 1F5OEx-0004Z0-Fi => user1 <user1@domain>
: 2006-02-04 15:18:15 1F5OEx-0004Z0-Fi -> user2 <user3@domain>
: 2006-02-04 15:18:15 1F5OEx-0004Z0-Fi -> user3 <user2@domain>
: 2006-02-04 15:18:15 1F5OEx-0004Z0-Fi Completed

I would like to see this:

: Top 50 local destinations by message count
: ------------------------------------------
:
:      1     772B   user1
:      1     772B   user2
:      1     772B   user3
:
: Top 50 local destinations by volume
: -----------------------------------
:
:      1     772B   user1
:      1     772B   user2
:      1     772B   user3

instead of:

: Top 50 local destinations by message count
: ------------------------------------------
:
:      1     772B   user1
:
: Top 50 local destinations by volume
: -----------------------------------
:
:      1     772B   user1

with the new version I see:

: Top 50 local destinations by message count
: ------------------------------------------
:   Messages  Addresses      Bytes    Average   Local destination
:          1          1        722        722   user1
:
: Top 50 local destinations by volume
: -----------------------------------
:   Messages  Addresses      Bytes    Average   Local destination
:          1          1        722        722   user1

but I'd like to see:

: Top 50 local destinations by message count
: ------------------------------------------
:   Messages  Addresses      Bytes    Average   Local destination
:          1          1        722        722   user1
:          1          1        722        722   user2
:          1          1        722        722   user3
:
: Top 50 local destinations by volume
:   Messages  Addresses      Bytes    Average   Local destination
:          1          1        722        722   user1
:          1          1        722        722   user2
:          1          1        722        722   user3

Should we take that off-line?

- Karl