Re: [exim] Multiple smarthosts and archiving all emails

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: W B Hacker
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Multiple smarthosts and archiving all emails
Steve Cox wrote:

> [...]

'Documentation' here is a searchable archive of the last 31,000+
posts to this list with various flags in Mozilla MUA .. ;-)

Key word would be 'unseen', as it is seldom used...
Or flagged 'important'..

- my way of not falling off of the giants whose shoulders I
stand on ;-)

I'll copy you part of my acl's and router/transport sets
off-list, as they are PostgreSQL-driven, and hardly generic, but
have examples of what you need to do (corporate policy, local
laws, etc.)...

Later...

Bill