[exim] Adding a header line to indicate ACL statement

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Doug Jolley
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Adding a header line to indicate ACL statement
Hi --

I have an ACL that consists of several statements
which begin with the 'accept' verb. Of course,
there is the implicit deny at the end of the ACL
so that if the message is not accepted for one of
the enumerated reasons, it is denied.

I'd really like to add a header line to indicate
which ACL statement it was that caused the
message to be accepted. I know about the warn
verb and how to add header lines with it.
However, short of setting up a separate warn
statement which mirrors the conditions for each
of the accept statements, I'm not sure how I can
use the warn verb to accomplish this objective.
I have this feeling that there is an easier way.
If I'm missing something here, could someone
please tell me what it is? Thanks for any input.

      ... doug