Re: [exim] alternative to local_part_suffix in ACL?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marc Sherman
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] alternative to local_part_suffix in ACL?
Chris Knadle wrote:

>    If I understand the above, this would involve an ACL after the message has
> been recieved but before being sent so that it can be rejected before the OK
> at the end of the SMTP session.  Is that correct?

No. Read about address verification in ACLs:
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.60/doc/html/spec.html/ch39.html#SECTaddressverification

Looking back at your original post, it looks like the only reason you're
doing an LDAP lookup in the first place is to verify that the address is
valid; you should replace that entire statement in your RCPT ACL with a
simple

accept
domains=+local_domains
verify=recipient

to delegate all address verification to your routers, where that logic
belongs.

- Marc