Re: [exim] alternative to local_part_suffix in ACL?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Chris Knadle
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] alternative to local_part_suffix in ACL?
On Wednesday 01 February 2006 10:28, Marc Sherman wrote:
> I think you missed the point of what I wrote: "in the ACL after
> recipient verification".

I read it, I read the chapper 11 section, and the chapter 15 section, but I
still don't fully understand it.

> If the manipulation of the recipient address is done in the router, and
> you set address_data in that router, you can then test address_data in
> your ACL (at SMTP time) after doing recipient verification. See the
> documentation for $address_data in chapter 11.

If I understand the above, this would involve an ACL after the message has
been recieved but before being sent so that it can be rejected before the OK
at the end of the SMTP session. Is that correct?

    - Chris

--

Chris Knadle
Chris.Knadle@???