Re: [exim] Need to generate a "reject" message with correct …

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marc Sherman
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Need to generate a "reject" message with correct headers
Kenevel wrote:

> The club would be a sports club and the invitees would be its
> players. In the sense that the players want to manage their
> availability through my site they are solicited.

Ok. Your fake name and hotmail address made your initial request sound
pretty shady.

> I have a Java web-app through which a club administrator can send out
> an invite to someone via email. The "reply-to" address is currently
> set to a "noreply", non-existent mailbox, so if someone does try to
> reply, their email should bounce and they should be aware that this
> has happened.

What you want to do is send a message with the Reply-To header set to
the noreply address (which you already have set up to bounce correctly),
but with the envelope sender set to a VERP address.

Setting up VERP with Exim is documented in chapter 44:
http://exim.org/exim-html-4.60/doc/html/spec.html/ch44.html#id2685805

- Marc