Re: [exim] hotmail emails not reaching contacts

Author: Mar Matthias Darin
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] hotmail emails not reaching contacts
Hello,

> I am having problems with hotmail emails that are not going through to my
> contacts that I have used for a long time I get the message of delivery
> status notification either delayed or failure could any one help me thank
> Anne Clarke

I, too, have experienced such happening from long-standing yahoo account
multiple times. I have found that after a few days, traffic returns to
normal.

It would seem that the recent influx of virus and malware is it be
attributed to the issues. I determined this by keeping up with the various
antivirus and malware venders as well as correspondence with various other
admins.

Have you sent a message to the hotmail admins? They may also be experience
other issues.