Re: [exim] Problem with Greylist

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marc Sherman
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Problem with Greylist
Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> Stephen Gran <steve@???> schrieb:
>
>> Put your defer statement in pre-data.
>
> How can I do it?
> In the pre-data have I **MANY** recipient. How can I get the list of them, and
> call my function for every?

Do the actual greylist checking in the RCPT acl, but instead of
deferring on it, set an acl_mN variable. In the predata, defer based on
that variable.

Note that if _any_ of the recipients results in an accept, you should
accept all recipients -- greylisting is designed to verify that the
sender is a real MTA, not a spammer's zombie host, so as long as that's
been proven for any single sender, there's no point in further greylisting.

- Marc