[exim] outgoing-rewrite

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: user therion
Para: Exim Users
Assunto: [exim] outgoing-rewrite
hi friends,

need a little help with 2 rewriting problems.
1)
background is,
user A has a account A + account B
user B has account B + account C (email of account C is secret!)

now, I want to give user A (secretary) the ability to read mails from B (modify/edit/...) and "forward" the important messages to user B.
Till now I realized this this way, user A forwards mail to account B -> .forward delivers to account C (because A should not know addy from account C) and here is the problem, because the headers were not the original $sender! so user B can not see from who they come.

is there a way to keep the original addresses? or how could this be handled?

2)
how can I realize, that all outgoing messages (local as remote-smtp) would be rewritten with a "pre-defined" address?

e.g. all incoming mail to xy@lan should not be touched BUT when user YZ send a mail via account yz@lan the recipient should see the mail comes from xy@lan

hope you can understand my intention and thx in advance

Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu PC!
Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren!