Re: [exim] deny hosts question

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jeffrey Koetsier
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] deny hosts question
Hi,

On Sat, Jan 21, 2006 at 02:19:50PM -0600, Larry wrote:
> I am trying to setup deny hosts in my acl. I just want to ask a few
> question
> and make sure I am doing things the right way.

It seems you are looking for an acl_smtp_connect ACL. An example of
what I think you are trying to accomplish:

## first create a variable containing all the hosts which are denied.
## the deny.list should contain a list of hosts seperated by newline
hostlist    deny_hosts = lsearch;/usr/local/exim/deny.list

## define acl_smtp_connect acl
acl_smtp_connect = acl_check_connect

begin acl

  ## deny all hosts which are in deny_hosts, accept all others
  acl_check_connect:
    deny    hosts   = +deny_hosts
            message = Bye.
    accept

Merge this in your configuration and exim should close the connection if
an unwanted host is connecting to exim.

Regards,

Jeffrey.