[exim] deny hosts question

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Larry
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] deny hosts question

I am trying to setup deny hosts in my acl. I just want to ask a few question
and make sure I am doing things the right way.

first I put in my ACL section in the default config file;

begin acl

accept hosts = :

  deny hosts = /usr/local/exim/deny.list
       message = Crap emails rejected here, get lost.

And the rest of the default ACL below that.

Then in the deny.list I put;

one.host.com : another.host.com and so on....

then I restarted exim and did a telnet to the mail port as
one.host.com and exim accepted the email. WIll exim accept
the email if I telnet to the mail port and send it the
bogus mail with the denied address? Or did I do somethin else wrong?

Thanks
Widgeteye

--
LINUX is simple. It just takes a genius to understand its simplicity.