Re: Re: [exim] Migration from Exim to MS Exchange

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jackson Rodrigo Braga
To: My BSD
CC: exim-users, Peter Bowyer
Betreff: Re: Re: [exim] Migration from Exim to MS Exchange
Well

My BSD, thanks for your post.
Peter, if you don't write this post, thank you also.

Unfortunately, posts similar to Peter's post is common in Linux communitys.
The most linux user's don't have a comercial cognition.

The real life is very different that user's house or user ideology.

Anarchy don't fetch money to house in end's month.

Linux is a good OS? YES
Have problems? YES TOO

Windows is a good OS? NO
Windows have many problems (unstable, fragile, insecure) but exists
applications that de Windows work very better than Linux.

All OS have yours speciality, and like or no, Windows also is necessary
today.

We take have define the very solution for customers, even that the solution
be a Windows.
After all, we are professional or not?

Att
Jackson