Re: [exim] Migration from Exim to MS Exchange

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
CC: Jackson Rodrigo Braga
Betreff: Re: [exim] Migration from Exim to MS Exchange
> I need migrate a Exim server to a MS Exchange Server.

Great, another idiot.

> I have today +3000 mailboxes in Exim server, and if I migrate de users
> connecting MS outlook by POP in Exim server and store de messages in a
> Exchange Server

..then your users will be encouraged to out MS Outhouse, pumping more
top-posted html'd attachments-with-infected-macros drivel out for the
rest of us to clean up after them.

> Somebody knows as I a make to migrate this in a faster way?

Yes. Beat your head against a wall until this stupid idea goes away.

Some of us have to manage mail servers for a living and we are fed up
with the mess made by Exchange, Outhouse and related junk masquerading
as software. If you downgrade to Exchange I hope you get blacklisted
to hell and back.

> ps.: forgive, my english is horrible.

Your English is not bad. Your idea is just stupid.

HTH, FOAD,
Peter