Re: [exim] ldap schema for exim4

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Christian Schmidt
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] ldap schema for exim4
Hello Eduardo,

Eduardo Gargiulo, 17.01.2006 (d.m.y):

> I'm looking for a working schema to integrate exim4 with LDAP; I'd like to
> hearing (reading) from the list some experiences using that configuration
> (exim4+OpenLDAP). Any hint would be appreciated ...

I'm not that familiar with LDAP yet, but I think that there is no
LDAP schema that has especially been designed to work together with
exim.
Just use for example the inetorgperson.schema and configure exim to
query the directory in the right manner.

Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
Man kann über alles spötteln, weil alles eine Kehrseite hat.
        -- Charles-Louis de Montesquieu