Re: [exim] Current solutions for smtp auth via pam

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jochen Gensch
To: Sam Michaels
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Current solutions for smtp auth via pam
Sam Michaels schrieb:

> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/pam-4.html
>
> I forget if I adapted something from that or googled it. This would
> make a great entry in the exim wiki.

I was actually looking for some documentation related to sasl(authd) and
pam, for instance with service name it uses to access pam. Exim?
saslauthd? From what I've learned by google, it saslauthd simply seems
to use the servive name of exim to access pam. That would mean I need a
/etc/pam.d/exim (what isn't working by the way).

Jochen