Re: 2nd reply Re: [exim] using MX always

Autor: Jeff Lasman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: 2nd reply Re: [exim] using MX always
On Thursday 12 January 2006 04:52 am, David Woodhouse wrote:

> What I'd be inclined to do is give the customer a configuration
> switch to flip when they've changed their DNS. Then either have that
> same switch add the domain to local_domains, or filter local_domains
> on @mx_any so that it happens automatically when the DNS changes...

...<balance snipped>...

You've given me some great ideas, for which I'm extremely grateful.

I'll talk to the folk who write the software to see if they'll consider
this.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA 92408