2nd reply Re: [exim] using MX always

Autor: Jeff Lasman
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: Re: [exim] using MX always
Assumpte: 2nd reply Re: [exim] using MX always
On Sunday 08 January 2006 05:54 am, Marc Sherman wrote:

> You're still skipping over the important part of the problem; does
> your automatic configuration system put the newly configured domain
> in local_domains immediately without user interaction?

I think I've figured out what we (or rather the control panel) can do:

When the user site is configured by the automation system, do things in
this order:

1) send the welcome email
2) configure the DNS
3) add the new domain(s) to local_domains

That should work.

What do you think?

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA 92408