[exim] Batch SMTP or text-files as input or text-to-queue in…

Autor: Andre Turpin
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Batch SMTP or text-files as input or text-to-queue insertion
I've got some text files outputted from our billing systems that are rather
pretty, and I'm looking to email these to each customer. They look like the
following. Don't make too much fun, but we used to use a program called Sims
on a Macintosh, and we could just drop the text files in the queue directory
and it would process them and send them off (slowly...but it worked). Now
I'm trying to do something similar with Exim 4.54. I've been fighting with
sed to mung the files the way that the command-line "exim4 -bs < file" wants
it but it's freaking impossible (for someone as challenged as I). Is there a
clever (fast, simple) way that anyone would do this? Assume about 100-150 of
these text files, and they don't have a trailing '.' at the end of the file.

Begin file snip: