[exim] Bounce Control - Redux

Autor: Russell Wilton
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Bounce Control - Redux
Hi:
Back before Christmas I sent the following note to the list, but
received no response whatever. Now that the holiday season is over for
most of us, maybe somebody could take another look at it. I would
greatly appreciate it.

I am running Exim 4.52 on RedHat Enterprise Linux.

We reject incoming email to invalid recipients, but if the recipient is
just having a temporary error such as being over quota, we accept the
email and try to deliver it. After the retry process is exhausted,
however, I would like to be able to control whether a bounce message is
generated or the email is just flushed, based on headers in the email.
Is this possible? I've read the manual sections on retries and bounces,
but I don't see anything on how to turn off bounce generation for a
particular email. Any suggestions or pointers gratefully accepted.
Thanks.

Russ

--
Russell D. Wilton                     E Mail: WILTON@???
Internet Services Manager              Voice:  (403) 329-2525