RE: [exim] Return reciept on forward

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Timothy M. Spear
To: 'Kjetil Torgrim Homme', 'Alan J. Flavell'
CC: 'Exim users list', Timothy Spear
Betreff: RE: [exim] Return reciept on forward
Alan,
    This gives me an idea I have not pursued yet (in fact I am not even
sure where to start :-). Since I can have multiple addresses on a single
machine, would it be possible to tell exim to route outbound messages via
alternate network interfaces based on a condition (such as sender <>)? I
have a separate IP address block for development machines in a secondary
lab. I could static route one of the IP addresses from the lab to my primary
mail server and have it become my sacrificial target.

Tim