Re: [exim] Compiling Exim with mysql

Autor: Jonathan Chong
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Compiling Exim with mysql
Thanks Philip.

Here's what I got:

Exim version 4.60 #2 built 27-Dec-2005 21:55:53
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2005
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.1.25: (April 25, 2005)
Support for: iconv()
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch dbm dbmnz
Authenticators:
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir autoreply pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Configuration file is /usr/exim/configure

Doesn't look like mysql was compiled with it. I had this in my Makefile:

LOOKUP_DBM=yes
LOOKUP_LSEARCH=yes
LOOKUP_MYSQL=yes

LOOKUP_INCLUDE=-I /usr/local/ldap/include -I /usr/include/mysql
LOOKUP_LIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -lldap -llber -lmysqlclient -lpq -lgds
-lsqlite3 -L/var/lib/mysql

Am I doing something wrong?

--
Jonathan Chong