Re: [exim-dev] Docs for 4.60 - looking great

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Tony Finch
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] Docs for 4.60 - looking great
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005, Tony Finch wrote:

> Yes, I've been appreciating it too :-)

Wow! TWO fans!

> There's a slight oddity in that the &#160; in the HTML <title> seems to
> upset either Firefox or X or fvwm2, because my window name gets chopped
> after the chapter number...

There are in fact a number of errors that have crept in during the
conversion. I'm in the process of re-converting to yet another input
format, about which I'll make an announcement RSN. When I am done, I
think I will re-issue the 4.60 documentation "revised". Or maybe,
anomalously, issue new documentation with 4.61.