Re: [exim-dev] Docs for 4.60 - looking great

Autor: Tim Jackson
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] Docs for 4.60 - looking great
On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:43:26 +0000 (GMT)
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, Tim Jackson wrote:
> > Browsing the PDF version is so much nicer with all the embedded
> > internal links, chapter information etc.

> What you see in the PDF version has got there entirely by accident.

In that case it's very fortuitous :)

Incidentally, I've also noticed that things like the "headers" for
option definitions; i.e. the lines that say stuff like:

"errors_to    Use: routers    Type:string    Default:unset"

have boxes around them, which is also nice as it makes them much easier
to pick out when reading through. Another "accidental" improvement, I
presume :)

> I will try to make sure it stays that way.

Great, thanks :)

Tim