Re: [exim-dev] Docs for 4.60 - looking great

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Tim Jackson
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] Docs for 4.60 - looking great
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, Tim Jackson wrote:

> Incidentally, I've also noticed that things like the "headers" for
> option definitions; i.e. the lines that say stuff like:
>
> "errors_to    Use: routers    Type:string    Default:unset"

> have boxes around them, which is also nice as it makes them much easier
> to pick out when reading through. Another "accidental" improvement, I
> presume :)

No, that was deliberate. The only way to do lines like that in DocBook
is to use tables, and I decided it looked good to use tables with
frames.

Anybody on this list an expert on fop? Or on Java? Since the software on
my Gentoo system was upgraded last week, I can't get it to work any
more. I get

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/avalon/framework/logger/Logger
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Fop.main(Fop.java:60)

Re-installing fop 0.20.5 hasn't worked, and so far, Google searches
haven't helped either.