Re: [exim] web archive obfuscating mail addresses in message…

Autor: Santa Claus
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] web archive obfuscating mail addresses in message bodies

--On 18 December 2005 11:58:16 +0100 Marc Haber
<mh+exim-users@???> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I recently found out that the web archive of this list obfuscates mail
> addresses found in mail bodies. look for "nobody" in
> http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20051212/msg0019
> 6.html for an example.
>
> I'd like to vouch for that "feature" to be disabled asap.
>
> Greetings
> Marc

If this feature is disabled, please notify the list in advance, so that I
can stop posting to the list. All my experience suggests that 99% of my
spam is to addresses that yield Google hits. I know that others have
different experience, but I make every effort to obfuscate my email address
presence on the web.

--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team