Re: [exim-dev] Docs for 4.60 - looking great

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Marcin Owsiany
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Docs for 4.60 - looking great
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, Marcin Owsiany wrote:

> I don't know fop, but the message above means you don't have apache
> avalon jar file in the program's classpath. Maybe you need to download
> it separately and point the program on it manually?

Thanks - I had in fact finally figured that out, and managed to get it
to work by doing what you suggest. It then complained about something
else which I dealt with in the same manner. There's clearly something
gone wrong with the Gentoo builds and/or something has been updated,
because previously it worked without this. Anyway, I'm now a happy bunny
on this particular issue.