Re: [exim] Exchange move

Autor: De Leeuw Guy
A: j2
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exchange move
:-)
Sure, I test a system rescue.
But really I never need it from 2 years.
remember I speak only for Outlook, not Exchange.
But my differences experiences with microsoft is a desaster and I not
understand what I pay for a system that is buggy and for a system that
I'm not sure that is work with the entire world. It's all.

Just one question (but I not follow the entire threat) why are you on
the exim list if you are a happy exchange user ?

Guy