Re: [exim] How to configure relay hosts

Author: Jason Gottschalk
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to configure relay hosts
Hello Jason,
Whoops, sorry. orders@??? is the e-mail for the miva
software, <mfc@???> is the customer's e-mail that
made the purchase and filled out the contact form.

Thursday, December 15, 2005, 9:22:21 AM, you wrote:
Jason> Hello exim-users,

Jason> I am trying to figure out how to configure EXIM so I do not receive
Jason> this error any more. The host 'mydomain.com' is a dedicated
Jason> IP on the same server as the exim software. The main server ip is
Jason> x.x.x.90 and the server that cannot send the mail is x.x.x.93
Jason> --

Jason> Here is the error message I am trying to resolve:

Jason> 2005-12-14 19:11:17 H=mydomain.com (www.mydomain.com) [x.x.x.93]